• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Fight scene music suggestions

Tristan84

Registered Member
I'm writing some fan fiction based on the Power Rangers universe. At some point, I would like to make a fan film on this story. I would like some suggestions as far as songs for fight scenes, nothing too cliche (no songs from Power Rangers except MAYBE the theme.)

I'm thinking of a couple songs that would be good.

Mind of a Beast by the Glitch Mob

Battle Ready by Otep

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Eye of the Tiger
... Too cliche? haha!

The Final Countdown - Europe

Dragula - Rob Zombie

This oughta keep ya groovin for a while...
Voice of Mayhem - Masters of Hardcore

If ya really want something funky, mix the last two. <evil grin>

... Cham

Last edited:

Tristan84

Registered Member
Eye of the tiger and Final Countdown are kinda cliche when it comes to fighting scenes. The Masters of Hardcore is badass, but it doesn't have the Power Rangers vibe like Mind of a Beast.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Sorry, I don't watch Power Rangers.
I was actually thinking of music that I like to listen to while kicking someones butt in a video game. :)

Tristan84

Registered Member
I understand. Not everybody does. There are songs I listen to while taking out my frustration on the pedestrians of Steelport on Saints Row 3.

Last edited: