• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Fight Night round 3

Blur

iPimp
This game is insane. The detail they put into the game is just crazy...you hit a guy in the face and his cheaks morph in accordance...blood comes from the right spot and flings the right way...they bruise and blacken where you hit them a lot...hell you can knock their eyeball out lmfao

Everything is amazing about this. Go grab this one

S

Smoke

Blur said:
This game is insane. The detail they put into the game is just crazy...you hit a guy in the face and his cheaks morph in accordance...blood comes from the right spot and flings the right way...they bruise and blacken where you hit them a lot...hell you can knock their eyeball out lmfao

Everything is amazing about this. Go grab this one
Oh this game is great its really fun.

I downloaded the demo on 360, thats all I really need.

I could not make myself sit and fight the computer over and over again so thats why I would not buy it.