PlayStation 3 Fifa09

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SirAlex, Dec 3, 2008.

1. SirAlex

SirAlex Registered Member

Anyone got the game?
    I have it and its grouse.
    In Be A Pro im into my third season and have an overall rating of 95 and in my manager i havnt done much, halfway through my first season with United.

How about you guys, what did you think of the gameplay?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I've rented it before and it's safe to say that the graphics look awesome, I love the game, I am gonna buy it soon.

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I buy the new version every Christmas.

It just gets better and better each year.

The graphics and game play seems immense. The price seems competitive too.

4. Vidic15

I got FIFA 2009 today for $49.95c at E-Games at Epping Plaza.

Am going to spend the day tomorrow, playing it! :D

5. Danno

Danno Registered Member

I played manager mode unitl 2023 and it crashed! i was so pissed at it. Had start again.

6. Vidic15

I just played it before, gosh I bloody love it.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

We got the game for free as bonus when we bought our PS3 this year. I haven't had the chance to play it but I've seen my son (6yo) play and he seems to be managing well, although every now and then I can hear my husband shouting his advice as to what my son should do. :lol: Graphics seem fine to me. Someone told us PES 2009 would have been better. :dunno:

8. KLL76

KLL76 Registered Member

My partner is a mad PES fan but since Fifa 09 has come out he has nt been off it. He bough both games and I think he has only played PES09 twice. He plays on a Thursday n a league with his mates . He loves it. I watch him play and I find it entertaining. The graphic are amazing and the game keeps up to date with the transfers if you go on line.

9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Haha, I love it when people do that!!

The thing with Fifa is that it's really exciting and I masturbate over it for about a month but once that period is over I seem to put it aside and forget about it for months before I go near it again, the same with the Football Manager games.