• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

FIFA Caves!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
About time! Really. Then maybe they will finally use video ref for all other plays.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
We don't need to use video refs in football. Goal line technology would suffice as far as introducing changes to the game.

Having video refs for all incidents would destroy the nature of the game and wouldn't allow for the fans and pundits to discuss the controversy and talking points.

Us fans love moaning about the decisions that the ref has made, that's what football is all about.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
EEB's right, taunting the ref when he does a shit job is half the fun :D We've been doing it all season at home.

Can't wait for this new technology though. The amount of goals i've seen that should and should not have been are ridiculous!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Can't wait for this new technology though. The amount of goals i've seen that should and should not have been are ridiculous!

Stamford Bridge last week for instance, could win Chelsea the title.