• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Field of Dreams

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love sports movies especially this one. Based on a real life character Shoeless Joe Jackson who threw the world series and got banned from baseball. The movie wasn't based on him but he was kinda the main character in the movie. It was a great movie and you guys should give it a chance.

A

Angel03

I saw this movie ages ago and even longer than that my family and I went to where the movie had taken place, during the summer. Overall I liked the movie, though I am not always much for sports movies (it depends). This one was good. "If you build it they will come." :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a very well known line lol. I loved it I think the story was great and the way it ended was perfect.