• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fertility Blessing Stone returns -minus- PHALLUS!

mom_of_sixoxo

Registered Member
Alrighty then, this better be ok NOW with the ebay police... According to their last email, if i avoid any P-words: Penis, Phallus, Phallic, and other references to the *ahem* member that it resembles, my pics were not the problem...well, we shall see i guess. somehow, i'm just not sure i trust 'em anymore :lol:
Please have a peek and if anyone spots something i overlooked--please tell me quick?! TY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5578647484&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

item #5578647484

precision

Registered Member
I added it to my watch list, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I still think the pics are funny though, strategic "grass" on there...lol

momtobrenna

Registered Member
It's back! I got to see it this time. They pulled it before I could see it before. I don't need it, but I'll be wathing. :)

mom_of_sixoxo

Registered Member
thanx mom! and precision - you know! -you're only the 2nd person who has even commented on that lil grass plant it's parked in...i really thought that was maybe a little over the top myself... but no... --it's the "P" word!
i can still remember a 5th-grade teacher telling the class not to giggle, because penis and vagina are not dirty words... hmmm...but i guess they are now!!...who knew?

TGirl

Registered Member
I added you to my watch list as well....There is so many things I want to say...but I will be a good girl.....heheheh
Great listing and I wish you good luck!!!

~Trina~