Fertility Blessing Stone returns -minus- PHALLUS!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by mom_of_sixoxo, May 3, 2005.

1. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

Alrighty then, this better be ok NOW with the ebay police... According to their last email, if i avoid any P-words: Penis, Phallus, Phallic, and other references to the *ahem* member that it resembles, my pics were not the problem...well, we shall see i guess. somehow, i'm just not sure i trust 'em anymore :lol:
    Please have a peek and if anyone spots something i overlooked--please tell me quick?! TY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5578647484&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

item #5578647484

2. precision

precision Registered Member

I added it to my watch list, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I still think the pics are funny though, strategic "grass" on there...lol

3. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

It's back! I got to see it this time. They pulled it before I could see it before. I don't need it, but I'll be wathing. :)

4. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

thanx mom! and precision - you know! -you're only the 2nd person who has even commented on that lil grass plant it's parked in...i really thought that was maybe a little over the top myself... but no... --it's the "P" word!
    i can still remember a 5th-grade teacher telling the class not to giggle, because penis and vagina are not dirty words... hmmm...but i guess they are now!!...who knew?

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I added you to my watch list as well....There is so many things I want to say...but I will be a good girl.....heheheh
    Great listing and I wish you good luck!!!

~Trina~

6. iowamommy77

iowamommy77 Registered Member

Good luck and that would be kind neat to have