Female viewership is up

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Aug 21, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Source: IT'S A MA'AM SLAM - New York Post

Lots of things:
    o-- College girls watching? Whoa!
    o-- "These guys all look like body-builders instead of just big guys." Hmm! Well, lust is playing a part in this for the women. I never really notice the men. Hah - but to be fair I never watched the WWE for the hot ladies, either. I actually enjoy seeing them wrestle and have a story. :eek:
    o-- I guess this PG thing is sticking around. Getting more women, the advertisers are getting bigger and the ratings are bound to get better, too. Y'know, I thought about it and I'm coming to grips with these PG stuff, too. It's not bad, it's actually good. I don't mind if it stays like this from now on. =)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009

2. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Same here, I enjoy watching grown men beat the crap from their opponents.

Tough I wonder whether a new rating might affect the quality of the action.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think a lot of them watch it because of guys like Cena and Orton. They have great looking bodies and their attractive. I am interested to know how many of those actually know a lot about wrestling.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

My sister used to watch mainly for Eddie Guerrero. When he passed she was like "WTF? The one wrestle I like and he passed..." *turns off TV* and I believe that was the last time she fully watched wrestling. And, yes, she did have a crush on him.

I guess my hope is kind of given up since I actually thought women would be interested in the stories and drama of pro-wrestling, but instead I find it's a shallow reason: THE HOT BODIES! How dare they perpetrate as us men. ^_^

5. thedragon4life

thedragon4life New Member

I'm suprised causes i didn't know women like men' soap opera. thats like women like men's deodorant