• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Female Reporter Harassed in Jets Locker Room

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
But the fact of the matter is women ARE allowed in the locker rooms and since they are, grown men who are paid as professionals should conduct themselves with more respect.
Irrelevant, if she does not accept the facts of her job and what she is subjected to, then quit.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Irrelevant, if she does not accept the facts of her job and what she is subjected to, then quit.
So you're saying being sexually harrassed is "accepting the facts of her job"? Wow, interesting logic there.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
So you're saying being sexually harrassed is "accepting the facts of her job"? Wow, interesting logic there.
Exactly what I am saying, do women who fight for the military accept if they are captured they may be sexually abused? Does a whore accept the fact she may be raped, killed or simply not paid for doing her job? She knew what the possibilities of entering a Male locker room could be, she accepted that when she entered the locker room. Unless of course she spent her entire life in an all girls society, men are men the world over.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Exactly what I am saying, do women who fight for the military accept if they are captured they may be sexually abused? Does a whore accept the fact she may be raped, killed or simply not paid for doing her job? She knew what the possibilities of entering a Male locker room could be, she accepted that when she entered the locker room. Unless of course she spent her entire life in an all girls society, men are men the world over.
This isn't a war zone or a prostitute, she's a reporter. By your logic when women first began climbing the corporate ladder and they were the first and only women allowed in board rooms full of men, it was ok for her to be subjected to sexual comments, innuendos, dirty jokes..all because "it's goes with the territory".....it's sad to this opinion coming from a female.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that's going a little overboard, Ilus.

I mean, I don't think women should be in a male lockerroom but I dont think they belong there because there are half naked dudes walking around. It just doesn't make sense in that regard.

With that said, they should act like normal human beings if a "hot reporter" is walking around. The way she dresses, yes, she's kind of asking for it. But I dont think she should be berated or anything.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I think that's going a little overboard, Ilus.

I mean, I don't think women should be in a male lockerroom but I dont think they belong there because there are half naked dudes walking around. It just doesn't make sense in that regard.

With that said, they should act like normal human beings if a "hot reporter" is walking around. The way she dresses, yes, she's kind of asking for it. But I dont think she should be berated or anything.
I agree with this completely. I don't think anyone should be in there and all reporters should be banned. But if you're going to allow them to be there they should be treated respectfully.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
So let's see what Ms. Sainz has to say about it:

Google Translate

I wonder if now she, the supposed victim who publicly stated that she did not feel harassed, will be turned upon and derided? No, I don't really wonder.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I agree with this completely. I don't think anyone should be in there and all reporters should be banned. But if you're going to allow them to be there they should be treated respectfully.
A media person is a media person is a media person... by this I mean you accept the facts of your job, the fact that maybe you will be sent to cover a war, should the media person cry foul if shot at or shot? The fact as you pointed out is the media is allowed in a male sports locker room, and "jocks" as you say in America are not board members of a business, they are jocks, and highly paid ones used to having it their way, so to not expect some type of sexual comment as an attractive female media person not even of the country she was in seems highly probable to me. If you accept the job accept also what could happen.

@ Smilin, nice post and in line with what I expected of her.

Last edited:

Vixen

Registered Member
This is rather ridiculous, they should conter-sue. She went in thier at thier own discretion, just for an interview, what's wrong with waiting outside for said player?

Attention seeking cunt.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Vixen: She did NOT complain, it was a different reporter who made the fuss!