Feelings.

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by snowflake, Jan 10, 2009.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Have you ever had your feeling hurt really bad by someone, Then they say 'I didn't mean too'

Someone telling you how much you mean to them and have much they have started to like you. Then in the next breath they are with someone else.

I take that as someone playing games, Maybe im wrong there. But that's just how it seems. :mad:

How would you feel if this happened to you, Or one of your close friends?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I just take their word for it, that they didn't mean to. But that's not the point of why we're hurt anyway. It's not the intention but the act. Although we're supposed to feel better to know that it wasn't intentional.

Some people do play games and some just can't make up their mind. It happened to me before and I dropped the guy until he figures out what he really wants.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

People are stupid sometimes and will say things they don't mean. At least they realised they were in the wrong and felt bad for it.

Many people play games because they don't know what it is they want. When they find it they'll know and the games will stop. Maybe you just need to tell that person to be straight with you or just move on.

4. OverLoad65

OverLoad65 Registered Member

That is definitely playing games. I've had that shit happen to me so many times. Now, when I hear a girl start saying shit like that too early in the relationship, I'm gone. And I don't mean the whatever-ship... I never speak to her again because I'm sick of the dark, intense heartache I've felt over the years. I'm trusting the ways of my vulnerable heart and get the hell out when I see red flags.