Feelings Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Anonym0uz Bitch, Mar 29, 2006.

1. This is a thread that you can vent your current frustrations in, and let out whatever anger you have at the moment, or if you just want to complain about something, and seek advice on the matter, so feel free to post.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Vent out frustrations? Ok, but i think i'll scare everyone off....

I guess for starters i will smash the hell out of my CD if it jumps one more time, i'll smash the moniter if MSN cuts out while i'm talking to someone or if CF crashes again! And with the way i failed my practice transmission exam i feel there is no way i could be a mechanic! I want to beat the living snot out of Gary Lee, burn those damn confusing EMA Forms, torch the next car that was made in France that i have to work on! And i SWEAR if one more lad say i make them horny when i smile, whistle, or make some damn comment about how good i look, i will RIP their balls off and make them eat them.

Much better ^_^. Thank you Butters for making the thread.

3. A.M. Radio

A.M. Radio Guest

Piccolo, you do not know what you started. Because frankly, these past two days have been hell for me. Yeah, I know the ideaology of "Everything is a learning experience." I know. But I'm not looking for a goddamn learning experience. I'm looking for fifty thousand dollars to make my damn movie. That's not including post production costs.

So, I had a large meeting with most of the rich people in my neighborhood. People who could finance a low budget independent feature. Not a damn person showed up. A man named Scot Thiele was there, a professional Director of Photography, and he seemed to think of me merely as an amatuer, not a filmmaker. Because I haven't graduate film school. Well, neither did Kevin Smith or Quentin Tarantino. Hell, Tarantino didn't even go to film school. He just had a rich family that had influence. I, however, have taken Lloyd Kaufman's Master class, twice. Sure, it's guerilla film school, but it was a proven director teaching a weekend long class.

I'm trying to shoot this on 16mm. My damn film school keeps telling me "Film is the way of the past, DV is the future." And use that as an excuse for not teaching us how to edit film, and shoot with film cameras. It's okay, most indy film communities tell the same thing. Thus, I can't buy any. I can rent them from groups that will over charge me in membership fees. The only cameras I can find don't have a sound sync system. "Yeah, Robert Rodriguez used this type of camera to shoot El Mariachi." Yeah, but the one he used on El Mariachi had sound sync.

Everyone wants me to be less ambitious. This is, of course, making me more ambitious. I used to want a budget of 30,000. Now I want 50,000. With post costs that will put the movie almost 100,000. However, I can finance post production later.

I remember when I started this project. It was a bunch of angry film students who didn't like our school. We had decided to pool our resources and make a feature. Since it was my idea, I was sort of elected Director. We had a full crew back then. Then I told people they had to work. And they all quite. I hope they never get a film made in their lives. The only person who stayed with me was my Production Manager, who has never taken a film class. He's just ingenuitive and good with figures.

So I have no help from family or friends. Investors ignore me. My colleagues pretty much mock me without good reason, and I can't screenwrite worth a shit. But I had to because the other guy decided to quite.

4. Wow there Pugz, lol maybe I shouldnt try to see you when I am in the UK, because I dont wanna die.

Merc, that is understandable after a break up, just go with what I said on your thread.

AM, I dont really know what to tell you, since I am not in film, nor interested in making movies, etc. It is also not easy to just come by that amount of cash.

5. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

Okay how can I let my steam off. First off I hate some of my coworkers. You try to help them out and they run over you! No one seems to want to pull their share and get pissed when the few things they have to do are sidetracked when you have to do all of your stuff first. I hate the nurses that sit on their butts and do nothing to come out on the floor and ease the hell the techs are going thru. I hate the doctors that twiddle their thumbs while paranoid patients just about attack and injury staff members. AHHHH! Okay I feel a little better! And I would rant about fellas but I think thats too much for now!

6. Pugz

Why? Were you planning on chatting me up?

Hinata, no matter where you go, you'll always have workers that will sit on their asses and never pull their weight.

7. No, I would just be afraid now lol.

Anyway, today is the day that one of my best friends died, in 2002, well he was a lot of people's best friend basically, and he was my Enligh teacher. Normally, I, and a bunch of people visit his grave today, but I cant since I am at college.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am frustated about the way people drive, some of them can't drive for $hit, they don't know what a yield sign is for, if you can't drive take the damn bus.

9. Come to Morgantown, drivers here are horrible, well the ones from New Jersey are the worse.

10. Pugz

I'm sweet honest...

And sorry to hear about your teacher, that sucks.

I'm sick of drivers talking on their phones! It really annoys me, and there's never a copper around to see it!