• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Feeling stupid

spieler45

Registered Member
Hey, I was here a long time ago, lost my pc and stuff . I just found some of my ie favorite links zipped up in a folder after digging some files off of the old hard drive. anyhow, i wanted to say HI!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome back to GF! :D You prolly dont remember me cause I prolly wasn't here, lol. Where do you live? What are your fav topics? If you like video games there's a game character draft in the gaming section! :)

Impact

V.I.P.
Welcome back to GF, although you didn't really make a lot of posts back then from the looks of things. Hopefully you like the place now.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
If you get lost again, I'm sure you'll find GF in 2013. You seem to find us every two years.

2007 - joined
2009 - posted
2011 - made an intro

:lol: Welcome to GF!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
If you get lost again, I'm sure you'll find GF in 2013. You seem to find us every two years.

2007 - joined
2009 - posted
2011 - made an intro

:lol: Welcome to GF!
That is so epic. :lol:
Slow and steady wins the race!

Welcome spieler. I have high hopes for you - this time. :shifteyes: