Feds, grand jury, apparently targeting Armstrong for doping

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/05/sports/cycling/05armstrong.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

Do you guys anything is going to come out of this? Would you be surprised if he was found guilty?

Personally I hope that something comes out of it, personally I think he cheated. It will be a real shame if he was found guilty because his seven Tour de France wins are one of the biggest accomplishments ever, but if he cheated than all his credibility will go down the drain.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he was doping. I think almost everybody in cycling was doping at that time, so it wouldn't necessarily diminish his accomplishments too much in my opinion. I'd like to think he was clean, but if he wasn't then I hope he gets caught.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you believe the Feds and the Grand Jury have any business making this investagation?

Also what are your thoughts on Novitzky? A lot of people believe he's crooked and people should do an investagation on him.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no doubt in my mind he was doping but like Echoes said so was everybody else. The sport just wasn't clean at that time. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest way if he was found guilty.