• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

fededonors is here

F

fededonors

Ok guys i'm here I'm a basketball player so the part of basketball is in my interess.
see you soon

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, hopefully you'll be very active in the basketball section see ya there.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Hello, hope to see you outside the sports section too... welcome and such, I guess.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome.

G

Godfather

fededonors, I'm not much of an affectionate guy, so don't expect any welcome greetings from me. Just let me know when I can school you on the hardwood, Mr. Basketball. ;)

2packobe

Godfather said:
fededonors, I'm not much of an affectionate guy, so don't expect any welcome greetings from me. Just let me know when I can school you on the hardwood, Mr. Basketball. ;)
lol if you wanna school my homie then you have to school me too lol it will be hard man :D JUST KIDDING anyway welcome fededonors (Nak)