• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fears or Prefrences of Roller Coasters?

Italiano

Film Elitist
I just went to Six Flags the other day and the only rides me and my friends went on were many of the thriller rollercoasters in the theme park (Short of the Superman, one I STILL haven't ridden yet...).

I was just curious after being reminded of why I go on these rides, if anyone has any personal fears about certain types of rollercoasters or thrill rides, or if they have a fear of roller coasters period.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Phew..... that's a bit of a tought topic with me. I've never been on a rollercoaster before, but a part of me always wanted to. Sometimes I still fear what could happen if I did ride one. I'm not a thrill seeker, but I have thought about just geting on one. It's pretty much that "I want to, but I don't want to" kind of situations.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I fear rollercosters I went on a couple of them, but dont anymore. There's a theme park here in Montreal, Canada and it's made of wood, and it's the biggest wood Roller Coster in the world, and I went on it a couple of times, and I was scared shitless both times, you always wondering if it's going to break because it's made of wood. But yeah I fear roller coasters

Blur

iPimp
aint MD...

and i'm scared silly when it comes to roller coasters, hellavators, bungie jumps, and all that shit. just dont like it. but i LOVE waterslides, lol which is wierd cause you are more secured in a rollercoaster but i suppose its cause it's a full tube. least the really tall ones

Italiano

Film Elitist
When I went a wooden rollercoaster at six flags the other day, while I was waiting in line, I saw one of the coasters fly down the track and the moved with the coaster. I almost thought it was going collapse. But the ride was awesome.

It's things like that give us a scared thrill that can be really fun.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I love roller coasters, my first time on the Dragster at Ceder Point was insane, haha that thing goes so fast.

L

lilbballfrk

i am a chicken. i cant go on any roller coaster except for like the baby ones. >.<;;

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Dragster is fun, haha you'd like it, it only goes 120mph lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that's pretty fast, and true when I was in the wood Roller Coaster I really though it would collapse I was really scared shitless. Never again.