• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Fearless

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It will have subtitles in theaters from what I've heard.

I also heard that it is his last movie and that he is going to focus more on other things?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, he has said that it's his last action movie. I'm curious to see what kind of movies he has up his sleeve now.

Dragon

V.I.P.
I am not sure if this is true or not but I heard the he and Jackie Chan are going to be in a movie together. If the rumors are true, I think it will be a great movie. I have always wanted to see Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Chow Yun Fat in a movie together. Chow Yun Fat will be in Pirates of the Carribean 3.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good to know Dragon.

I just check and sure enough, there he is: http://imdb.com/title/tt0449088/fullcredits

(Under Yun-Fat Chow, but it's still him)

I like the new IMDB credits layout. It shows people's pictures now.

A Jackie Chan and Jet Li movie would rule. Jet Li would have to play the bad guy though, because we all know Jackie Chan's policy on playing bad guys :).

Dragon

V.I.P.
Yeah, I think Jet Li is going to be the villian too. I hate to see him die in a movie like the character he played in Lethal Weapon 4. I think it will be a slim chance that he might be Jackie Chan's partner but the fight scene should be good between the 2.

Albey

Registered Member
Well, i'm looking forward to seeing these' movies. I love fighting and war movies. Expecially with the greatest martial arts guys in the world. IMO