• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

FDA warns AeroShot caffeine inhaler's maker

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
(CBS News) AeroShot caffeine inhalers deliver "airborne energy," according to its makers, by providing a caffeine boost on-the-go when users breathe in a dissolved fine powder from the lipstick-sized canister. Read More Here
While I was reading this article one thing stood out to me. It says they aren't targeting people under 18 but on the label it just says its not intended for people under 12. Then on their website they say it was designed to be used when hitting the books or studying at the library. I know people in college or at least 18 but high school kids are going to think this is for them too. I don't think I would use this, just drink a cup of coffee. What do you think about this product?