FC TOP TEN 6th poll B

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Jan 14, 2008.

?

Which anime deserves the 6th spot?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2008.
  1. Beyond the clouds

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Excel Saga

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Outlaw Star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mai HiME

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Neon Genesis Evangelion

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Fullmetal Alchemist

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

READ!!!!!!!

POLL IS OPEN FOR 7 days

Ok this is for the 6th slot. All 6s from the people who posted are in the poll. BE SURE TO CHECK BOTH POLLS BEFORE YOU VOTE.

Try not to vote for the anime you listed every time unless you really feel it deserves that spot. Remember theres a good possibility you will see your anime listed again in a higher spot.

State the reason why you voted for the select anime. Also if you wish (and I encourage you to) nominate an anime from within the poll to be placed in the next poll.

FOR EXAMPLE

Elfen Lied is on the list at ten. You feel that is should be in the 9th spot. You cast your vote for Cowboy Bebop but nominate Elfen Lied.

The nominated anime will then make the next poll.

This is the anime list for FC so let your bias wonder I dont want this to turn a list of "classic" animes basically people only vote for the animes like cowboy bebop NGE FLCL etc etc because their classics not necessarily because they like them.

Polls will be open for 7 days or until a majority of the community has voted.

If the voting is too close or too sporadic the animes with the most votes will be made into a new poll. Odds are it will only contain the top 2. Revote if that is the case.

Top 10(so far)

1:?
    2:?
    3:?
    4:?
    5:?
    6:?
    7: Tenchi Muyo
    8: Hellsing
    9: Yu Yu Hakusho
    10: Rurouni Kenshin

2. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

That's pretty damn tough. I'm gonna say Excel Saga. Nominate Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Evangelion.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I voted FMA and nominate EVA.