• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favre's streak in jeopardy?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I doubt his streak will end. It's do or die with Favre, he'll continue to be the starter until they wheel him out on a stretcher.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
He might start for the sake of starting and then go out. Then everyone will know it's only for keeping the streak alive.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
He might start for the sake of starting and then go out. Then everyone will know it's only for keeping the streak alive.
I was a huge Favre fan in Green Bay as I am a fan of the historic franchise but if this clown goes out there, plays a series and then comes off the field I'll be pretty pissed. I think that would be pretty low. I guess he could start, act like the ankle is messed up bad and then come off.

I think he's got a little (a little) more class than that though :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You actually believe he has a little more class than that? I personally don't think so. It would be easy for him to just go out there, say that he's going to try it out and see how it holds up, then leave after the first set of downs. I wouldn't put it pass him, that's for sure.