Favre throws 421st career TD, surpasses Marino

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Favre broke Dan Marino's record for career touchdown passes Sunday, zipping No. 421 to Greg Jennings in the first quarter of the game against the Minnesota Vikings.
He hit Jennings on a 16-yard slant for the score with 4:56 left in the quarter, and like most of his touchdown throws through his brilliant 17-year career, this one had plenty of steam on it.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d802d01ef&template=without-video&confirm=true

P

PhillyKid90210

Bret Favre greatest QB of all time. And he showed it and proved it for 17 seasons.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't say that he's the greatest quarterback of all time, but I would rank him pretty high. That being said this record is pretty incredible, but I don't think he really cares about that right now. I believe that he's more happy that his team is off to a great start. They're currently 4-0 and no one expected to be undeafeated after four games.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
It great to finnaly see him break the record. Like Michael Jordan said I'm sure he's happier to be 4-0 then breaking this record. Because he cares more about team success rather then individual success. And that's why I think he's so great. But I'm sure after his career his done with he'll reflect on this grounbreaking record and really enjoy it. But for now his mind his on winning a Superbowl trophy.