Favourite Wrestler?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Shooting_Palanx, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Who would your favourite wrestler be?

Is he old, is it even a he?

Name them, and cite reasons why :D

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Well, I'm a huge Undertaker fanboy and have been for a very long time. He's huge and has done it all. I've always wished he was on Raw again, though. I'd actually watch it again if he was a main eventer for Raw.

But, all-time? Stone Cold. The man was just pure entertainment, he had a perfect character with the charisma to pull it off. The Rock is up there, too.

3. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Favorite all time has to be The Undertaker, i just loved his character and later ive seen that he was really versatile in the ring as well and i just love his in-ring abilities and everyhing he does

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Mine would definitely have to be The Rock, he also had a perfect character, and a TON of charisma, he had the athletic ability to shoot himself up into the ranks of the greatest wrestlers.

Shame that he's retired from wrestling.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Edge of course is my favorite but I also like John Cena, Randy Orton, Kane, Undertaker and Umaga.

HBk and HHH are obvious goodies as well

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Undertaker is my favorite followed very closely by Triple H. Both are incredible in the ring, entertaining on the mic (even though Taker doesn't need it, his presence speaks for himself).

7. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

If not for 1 particular wrestler none of those may have come along he set the bar for cutting promos, none other than my all time favorite The Nature Boy Ric Flair. I grew up on Flair and The 4 Horseman and he has to be one of the best on mic. If you are too young to remember Flair from the 80's in the NWA, go to you tube and look him up watch and a few vids from his old promos. Todays Flair almost hurts to watch and I know it is coming time for him to Hang up his robe he is still great on mic but nothing like he used to be.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't seen a TON of Flair matches but I do have his DVD and started following his career once he made it to WWF in the early 90s. He's the greatest all around entertainer in history IMO.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My favorite wrestler of all time is Bret Hart, he's one of the best performers to ever put on a pair of wrestling boots, he carried so many matches for so many wrestlers. He was also great on the microphone. It's just a shame the way he left the WWE.

I also enjoy Stone Cold and The Rock, both were talented in the ring, but their biggest assests were their mouth, man could they ever talk on the microphone with ease, and they were so funny.

10. Felicity

Felicity Registered Member

Randy Orton :wub: