• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite Wrestler - match

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We need a bit more action in this section. I will sporadically post images of old/current wrestlers. You just need to answer if you were/are a fan of such wrestler and your favourite match of his/her.

We start off with:

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I watched Bret Hart wrestle back in the day.

I liked him because he was the excellence of execution, as he put it.

He had some awesome battles with Shawn Michaels.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me, it was his match against Mr. Perfect at Summerslam 91. Time for another wrestler - you can still answer the ones you have not answered if you wish.

Next up:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
For Bret, I would go his Wrestlemania X match vs Owen.

As for Jericho, I would go with that Last Man Standing Match he had with Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship in 2008(?). What a great feud.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I go off of what I saw live, Bret Hart v Perfect at Summerslam 1991 is my favorite. I think the Owen / Bret match at Mania 10 was better, however.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 11
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2
Shooting_Palanx Wrestling 17