• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite Team/Players?

F

Forbidden

I'm a Steelers fan mainly because I live in Pitt. Their a pretty easy team to like right now being super bowl champs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah they have good roll players, and they were lucky that Big Ben develop into the quarter back he is today, in is second year he led them to a championship.

F

forsberg21

I'm a huge Broncos fan. my favorite player that is currently playing is al wilson, but my all-time fav is Eddy Mac

C

CrawfordFan13

My favorite team is the Miami Dolphins. I dont really have a reason because I liked them since I was 4, and I dont know exactly why because I cant remember, my dad says it was because I was in love with Dan Marino but I think it was because they're jerseys were that sweet teal color.

My favorite NCAA football team are the Iowa State Cyclones, I dont know why, mainly because I love underdogs and they are truely one. They havent gotten any love in the NCAA polls in recent years despite having a team thats almost won their Division (BIG 12 North) the last 2 years but collapsed the last game in both seasons.

My favorite players all time are Seneca Wallace (best ISU QB all time), Dan Marino (favorite sports athelte of all time) and my favorite current Dolphin is Chris Chambers, amazing yet semi-underrated WR, did make Pro-Bowl last year but just recently people are learning his name.

V

vickfan7

Favorite team: Atlanta Falcons
Favorite players: 1.Mike Vick 1.Vince Young others- Clinton Portis,Chad Johnson,Cadillac Williams, Alge Crumpler, Big Ben, Favre, Deangelo Hall

Players I cant stand- Peyton Manning(besides when he chokes in the playoffs),Tom Brady, Shaun Alexander, Matt Hasselbeck, Kerry Collins

P

preludepunk27

Favorite NFL Team: New York Jets
Favorite NFL Player(s): Chad Pennington, Chad Johnson, Trent Dilfer

Favorite NCAA Football Team: UGA Bulldogs!

J

Jubei

Favorite NCAA: Louisiana State University

Favorite NFL: New Orleans Saints

(I'm Louisiana born and raised, and a student at LSU, what would you expect?)

Favorite Player: Deuce McAllister

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
NFL Team: Miami Dolphans
NFL Player: Chris Chambers
NCAA Team: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Player: Sanorice Moss(Yeah I Know He Got Drafted)