• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite Team/Players?

T

the.game

NFL: Probably the Chargers but I only really started following football last season and like with basketball, I'm more a fan of players rather than teams.

Players: LaDainian Tomlinson, Brian Dawkins, Jonathan Vilma, Kurt Warner, Julius Peppers, Dwight Freeney, Mario Williams, Michael Huff (too bad none of these guys play on the same team <D)

NCAA: Florida Gators

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite players are Terrell Owens Donavan McNabb Julius Peppers Chad Johnson and Ladamian Tomlinson and Willis MaGagee. My favorite team are the Eagles too bad that Owens left.

NCAA Miami Florida Hurricanes.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Favorite Pro Team: Cincinatti Bengals
Favorite Pro Player(s): A.J. Hawk and Bobby Carpenter once this new season starts, Carson Palmer, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Justin Smith, Ben Rothlesburger, Craig Krenzel, Mike Nugent (as well as pretty much any OSU grad except Maurice Claret).

Favorite College Team: THE Ohio State Buckeyes
Favorite College Player(s): Troy Smith, James Laurenitis, and Chris Wells.

F

fatboy

pro Eagles, College Hogs. players the "freak" and of coarse mat jones. chad johnson is entertaining. i think Peyton is the most knowledgable QB in the league. it is amazing to watch him read the defense and call the play at the line. he is very aware of what is going on and he knows the game so well. he will make a superbowl winning coach when he is done playing. i also like the randy moss of Minnesota. very fun to watch.

T

T-Bag

My favourite team would be the Eagles and favourite players:
Donovan McNabb,Brian Westbrook,Brian Dawkins,Ben Roethlisberger,Michael Roos

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Im a browns fan. But thats due to locality. I do like the Seahawks though since i had most of their players in my money fantasy football league last year :) (i split first with another person).

Players i like in no order

Rueben Droughns, Marvin Harrison, Peyton Manning, Shaun Alexander, and of course Ricky Williams :) he needs to come back he was amazing.

T

T-Bag

Im still mad at the Browns grabbing LeCharles Bentley,Eagles were so close to get him.
Im probably gonna get LeCharles to Eagles in Madden 07 once it comes out. <D

A

AJPerg

I'm a Jets fan, but a realistic one. I realize that we probably won't do any better than 5 or 6 wins for 06, although I am cheering for a perfect season like any fan would.

Favorite Jet Players: L. Coles (for being emotionally strong and coming out with stories of his abuse, let alone being a good player)
Chad Pennington (I know he might be toast, but I always liked him and his team attitude)
and the rookie from the draft, Anthony Schlegel (just read the bios on him...he may not be extremely gifted, but I like his kamikaze style and how he hits)

Favorite Non-Jets: D. Akers (Made the kick with a torn hamstring...wasn't it game winning? not sure on that...)
The Bus (Good story, went out as a champ)
Hines Ward (Another good story, and what a talent)
Lamont Jordan (Why didn't the Jets give him a proper chance...just thinking about it pisses me off)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The reason why they didn't give Lamont Jordan a proper chance is because they already have one of the best running backs of all time in their starting line up in Curtis Martin, that's a good reason why he wasn't given a chance. But now in is first season with the Raiders he did fairly well.