• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favourite Steven Spielberg Film

Spielberg's best film (Directed)

• Empire of the Sun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T: The Extra Terrestrial

• Indiana Jones (Series)

• The Minority Report

• Schindler's List

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I'm allowed to do this poll. So I will.

Please pick your favourite. Take heed of the 'other' option too.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Jaws! Absolutely love Jaws with a bloody passion. Not so pleased with the other two but the original was fantastic. Love the story, the suspense, the shark, the music.. Ohhh I want to watch it now.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I loved The Color Purple and its the one I voted for. However, I think Schindler's List and Saving Private Ryan are also up there. I just think The Color Purple stands out more to me because I absolutely loved the book.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I've never seen Jaws, but it's on my Netflix queue.

I voted for Jurassic Park. Such a great movie and while Saving Private Ryan was an awesome movie too... it's just a little too long to have the replay value that JP has.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Jaws is one of the classics! Jaws is Spielberg's BEST with my vote being closest to Saving Private Ryan.

Jaws is just one of the few movies that still kind of creeps me out...

diva

Registered Member
my pick is Jurassic Park. i've seen that movie a dozen times and it is always the same chilling thriller for me.