• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite sports?

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
My Favourite sports in order are

-Hockey
-Soccer
-Football
-Baseball
-Basketball

Hockey, Baseball and Basketball are all comfortably in their proper rankings, but football is slowly creeping up on soccer, starting to become more of my 2nd favourite

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Baseball
Hockey
Basketball
Football

I'll just rank the main four, I love almost every sport, but I will change the order when it comes to Golf, Tennis, ect.

For the last little while, I was never sure if I was a bigger Habs fan or Blue Jays fan, but after last years playoffs, I realized that I am more of a Jays fan. That experience was something else.

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
The only reason i pick soccer over football was when Greece moved on past group stage at the world cup, it was crazy feeling

ZZ430

Registered Member
I have very simple tastes LOL

NFL Football
NCAA Football
NHRA Drag Racing
Pro Golf

But, I will watch anything, I enjoy the competition.

The Olympics (both summer and winter) are must see events for me too.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My order would be:

-Baseball
-Hockey
-Football
-Basketball

Soccer may creep up this list later if St. Louis is able to get an MLS team of our own in 2020 as rumors are indicating. Football and Hockey historically have changed places on that list for me every once in a while. I love the NFL, but losing the Rams and having the Blues still really matters on this list for me.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
To me, baseball is too slow, basketball has too much offense, and hockey has too many fights.

But football I love.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I will watch and can enjoy just about any sport depending on who's playing and what's at stake, including things like rugby, curling, cross-country skiing, cycling, and whatever else.

As far as the mainstream sports that are regularly available to watch here in the US, I'd rank them like this right now, but certain sports trend up or down at times.

1. College football - always my #1 sport
2. Hockey - solid #2
3. Soccer - only thing keeping this from being higher is that I don't really have a favorite team that I'm passionate about
4. College basketball - for the last 20 years, this probably would have been my #2, but for whatever reason I couldn't get interested in it this year
5. Tennis
6. Golf
7. Formula One
8. NFL
9. NBA - I don't really watch any games until the playoffs
10. MLB - I enjoy the playoffs, but the regular season is excruciating

Konshentz

Konshentz
Currently, I'd rank them...

NFL
NHL
NASCAR
College Basketball
NBA
MLB

NHL and NFL go back and forth for the #1 spot. I only watch NBA and MLB during the playoffs. I only watch college basketball in March.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Currently, I'd rank them...

NFL
NHL
NASCAR
College Basketball
NBA
MLB

NHL and NFL go back and forth for the #1 spot. I only watch NBA and MLB during the playoffs. I only watch college basketball in March.
Do you watch any College Football? I'd honestly be surprised if you didn't lol.