• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favourite Simpsons episode

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I grew up on them and contend the best ones in order are 1) Lisa on ice 2) Homer at the bat 3) Lemon of Troy

Those three are definitely my favorite ones, and I can watch them over and over again.

How about you guys, what are your favorite Simpsons episode(s)?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Not sure of the name, but I love the episode where Ned Flanders and Homer become best friends for that brief period of time? It was one of the older episodes actually. Funniest scene has to be homer chasing after the flanders with his golf clubs, very much like the scene in Terminator 2 lol. Had me ROTFL for quite a while :)

Ramiel

Registered Member
Oh wow. I can't pick. Out of the over 500 they have I love them all. I'm actually sitting here now watching them. Great show.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
The one with Hank Scorpio, I can't remember what it's called, but I absolutely loved that episode. But I think my favorite out of the entire series is Maggie Makes Three. I love the ending to that episode; it's just so awesome and heartwarming.