• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite Shane O' Mac moment?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Shane isn't your typical wrestler you see perform in the ring from week to week, but boy does he ever leave you wanting more after his match is complete. If you had to pick your favourite Shane McMahon moment, which one would you pick?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He had a lot of great spots in his career, but I have to go with his Street Fight match against Kurt Angle at King of the Ring in 2001. The whole match was great, but nothing beats this:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Too many to choose from. If I had to go with one though, I'd agree with BR's choice. But just thinking about him takes me back to when I was a huge fan of wrestling. I miss those days. I may actually have to rent a PPV for the first time in 13+ years. Haha.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
He had a lot of great spots in his career, but I have to go with his Street Fight match against Kurt Angle at King of the Ring in 2001. The whole match was great, but nothing beats this:

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyep. This is definitely one of my favorite Shane matches but I think when it comes to actual spots, nothing will ever beat this for me:

Jesus H, I'm surprised he's survived this long with all the bumps he's taken. Also, dat Test, doe.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's a very tough one but right now, I gotta go with Shane vs Kurt at King of the Ring 2001. Kurt told many times how when Shane didn't go through the glass the first time in their match that Kurt didn't want to go through with the spot but Shane insisted to do it. The reason it didn't work was because of the material they use for the glass (probably plexiglas if I remember correctly) so that's why it went awry.

But we can't also not forget about that fall from the Titantron in that match with Steve Blackman at Summerslam 2000.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
His match against Kurt Angle, and the moments it had will forever be sketch in my brain and I doubt it will ever be topped as my all time favourite match. For the sake of the thread though, I'm going to go with his rope to rope drop kicks. A move so unique that to this day, you never see it repeated.