Movies Favourite SCI-FI Movie?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Mine one has to be "ClockStoppers", this movie is so awesome that I can watch it 10 times a day, I just love the scenes and it's fun to watch.

The Abyss... made in 1989 where they had some weird creatures that lived deep beneathe the water and due to the harm that humans had done to the sea.. they had the ability to wipe out life on earth with water.

This movie was damn awesome.

For me it is, always has been, and always will be Star Wars: the Empire Stikes Back folllowed by Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. The Star Wars movies captured my imagination better than any other movie and I can't imagine a movie/series doing a better job.

Another Sci-Fi movie that I thought was amazing was Serenity. I never saw the Firefly TV series it was based off of, but I still loved that movie.

Honorable mentions are Independence Day, T2: Judgement Day, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, and Aliens.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Here's my list.

My Favourite

Clock Stoppers
FireFly
Star Wars : Revenge of the Clones

Second place:

Star Wars: The Return Of Jebi
Terminator : Judgement Day
Indepence Day

Special Mentions
Aliens
Star Trek

kajinpl

Registered Member
I agree with both Vincent and Alex. Serenity was a pretty awesome movie. I have yet to finally chec out Firefly. It peaked my interest.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Dune

lmao psych. Dune sucked more ass than any sci-fi movie ever

seriously -
Alien
Aliens
Star Trek First Contact

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Clockstoppers? Well, it's not a thread about the best sci-fi movies . . .

My list, in no order, would definitely include:

The Fifth Element
Star Wars I-VI
Terminator 1-3
Independence Day
Chronicles of Riddick

And Starship Troopers, because it sucked so much that I loved it.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
And Starship Troopers, because it sucked so much that I loved it.
aka Starshit Troopers

my ex & I used to rename movies following the joke in This Is Spinal Tap where their album Shark Sandwich just had a two word review, it just said "shit sandwich"

so Stargate became Shitgate, Species became Feces, etc.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The Abyss... made in 1989 where they had some weird creatures that lived deep beneathe the water and due to the harm that humans had done to the sea.. they had the ability to wipe out life on earth with water.

This movie was damn awesome.
I'll second that, I just saw it last night and I loved it. Great movie, one of the best I've watched.