• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite MMArtist?

Obdurate

Registered Member
Apologies if this has been done...

Who's your favourite MMArtist/MMA Fighter? Or if you have a bunch, feel free to list them.

Obdurate

Registered Member
Solid choices, though. Two legends. I don't like Randy much, but Hughes is an entertaining wrestler.

BrinkOfExistence

Registered Member
The only reason i like randy so much is because i saw him take down silvia i think thats he's name and that guy was huge compared to him. Although the best fights come from the guys who are new to UFC because they don't really have anything to lose so they just go all out.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Georges St-Pierre - I absolutely adore his technique.

BigBob

Registered Member
I don't have one favorite, I do have multiple ranging from different classes that I love to watch.

Chris Leben, Urijah Faber and Jose Aldo are some of the not so big names that I love to watch. I loved watched Faber and Aldo before they came into the UFC before the WEC went under. Chris Leben out of the three is probably my favorite to watch because if you watch some of his fights, he gets rocked and you can tell one more hit and he's going to be knocked out but he comes at you with even harder punches. For a perfect example, go watch one of his most recent fights against Yoshihiro Akiyama.

Silva and Rampage are two of the bigger names that I love to watch as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite is Brock Lesnar, I know a lot of people can't stand him because of his attitude and some say he's overrated. I believe he's good but needs to definitely improve. But he's still learning the sport so people have to cut him some slack.

Also, I enjoy George St Pierre. Pound for Pound the best MMA fighter in the world in my opinion, even better than Anderson Silva(who I also enjoy). Hopefully one day they'll face each other and we can end the debate.

BigBob

Registered Member
Brock Lesner got pushed way to fast.

He wasn't ready to be a World Champion so fast.
See, I believe he was. The only reason I believe he was because he is a complete athletic freak. The problem is if you watch him, he looks afraid of getting hit so if someone comes at him, he starts to back away and looks afraid.

In that case then sure, you can say he got pushed too fast but I believe with his talents, he's one of the few that would be able to jump fast.

His health problems are also a huge concern because he almost died the first time he had his health issues in MMA. Rumors also have it that he's going back to the WWE.