• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favourite Matt Damon Film

Best Matt Damon Film

• Dogma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Will Hunting

• Ocean's Eleven/Twelve/Thirteen

• The Rainmaker

• Rounders

• Saving Private Ryan

• Syriana

• Total voters

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Yeah Iris... I nicked your Matt Damon stuff, and made it into a poll... So nerr.

Anywho... This is one of those infamous polls, made up of flicks that Matt Damon has turned up in to be a Matt Damon character. Which is your favourite, minding the 'other' option in the poll.

I have lumped some of his series films into - well - a lump. Because I can.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I went with "Other"

and I chose "Team America". Matt Damon's Role in that movie is legendary. I mean the lines that he pulled off, I was in tears. I really felt like he was what made that movie.

actually I lied.

I went with the Bourne series. Mostly because I havent seen alot of the other ones. But largely because I actually enjoyed the Bourne series.

Konshentz

Konshentz
That was tough.

It came down to Bourne series and The Departed. The Departed is the best movie of the four, but Damon is outshined by DiCaprio & Nicholson... in the Bourne series, he is outshined by no one.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I went with "Other"

and I chose "Team America". Matt Damon's Role in that movie is legendary. I mean the lines that he pulled off, I was in tears. I really felt like he was what made that movie.

actually I lied.

I went with the Bourne series. Mostly because I havent seen alot of the other ones. But largely because I actually enjoyed the Bourne series.
I really like the Bourne Movies, although I went with The Departed.

I like Bourne, especially the first two, but the third one let me down as far as Damon's performance is concerned. Mostly because he is out-shined by the remarkable Paddy Considine as the reporter for The Guardian. That whole dragging scene is nicked by him, as an edgy inexperienced guy that seems truly believable. Whereas Damon is a bit meh... Just stomping about looking a bit menacing.

EDIT: I posted this as you were Kons, but my opinion sticks.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I haven't seen any of the Bourne films but I don't think I'd like them more than I liked The Departed. There are few films, Matt Damon or not, that I like more than I liked The Departed.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
In the other thread I mentioned Shooter as my favourite but I forgot all about The Departed.

It's a pretty big tie for me, and since Shooter isn't on the poll I'll just go for TD.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
OMG I lost it. Ignore me completely, I kept thinking of.... ugh, too many actor polls and threads.

:(

EDIT: if a mod wants to copy and paste this post in my other one, then delete this one that's fine!

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Dude, where is The Talented Mr. Ripley? Looks like I'll be sticking with my good friend, 'other'.
One of the best story lines in a movie ever, if you ask me.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Dude, where is The Talented Mr. Ripley? Looks like I'll be sticking with my good friend, 'other'.
One of the best story lines in a movie ever, if you ask me.
I forgot that, although might be because I thought it as shit. Sorry, but I hated that film... Although it may have belonged on the poll, although I reckon the ones on it are pretty strong articles.