• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite Manager/Wrestler combo

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's been a lot of great manager/wrestler combos in the history of the WWE/F, what is your favourite one?

For me, it has to be Mr. Perfect and Bobby Heenan. On one hand you have a great wrestler with a terrific gimmick, and on the other you have the best manager in the business.

I must admit, Heyman/Lesnar are climbing up the ranks.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have to go with Heenan and Mr. Perfect as well. Some of the funniest WWE quotes of all time came from those two, and their chemistry was perfect. They enhanced each other instead of just the manager enhancing the talent.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Where's the love for Bobby Heenan & Rick Rude? Heenan was the PERFECT manager for Rude back then. And later, Paul Heyman did a great job himself building the Dangerous Alliance around Rude.