• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favourite Kevin Spacey Film

Your Favourite Kevin Spacey Film:

• Total voters

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Poll of options up there. Discuss if you want.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
People shouldn't really vote for Se7en because he didn't really have an impact on the movie.

My vote went to other, I'm sure a lot of people will vote for American Beauty, but personally I didn't enjoy it. I have to go with Pay it Forward, which I'm surprise didn't make the poll in the first place. I thought the movie was fantastic and he did an amazing acting job in the movie itself.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Definitely American Beauty. It's one of my favorite movies, and I thought he did a really good job in it.

I love Seven, but his character was a secret until later on, so he didn't really play a major role.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
LA Confidential is my personal favorite. Haven't seen half the movies on the list.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The role itself plays a major part of the movie. Kevin Spacey doesn't.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Does a real good job though... Same could be said of Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs... Only on screen for about 16 mins...

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
If I were going on acting ability + enjoyability, I would go with The Life of David Gayle.

If I were going on pure enjoyability without thought or consideration to the type of role.....The Ref. lol

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
People shouldn't really vote for Se7en because he didn't really have an impact on the movie.

My vote went to other, I'm sure a lot of people will vote for American Beauty, but personally I didn't enjoy it. I have to go with Pay it Forward, which I'm surprise didn't make the poll in the first place. I thought the movie was fantastic and he did an amazing acting job in the movie itself.
I disagree, Biz, I think he had a huge impact on the movie, and that's what I voted for. That role could have been way overplayed by another actor, and he played it absolutely perfectly. In fact I remember sitting in the theater watching it the first time and trying to figure out who the actor was, and thinking "only Kevin Spacey could pull off something like this, it must be him"
------
oooh I forgot about The Life of David Gayle. I loved him in The Ref, too. That movie is underrated.

Last edited: