• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite GF Member

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Right then you lot. You gotta pick your favorite member. No side-stepping, no 'but uh, I love everyone' - no excuses.

You gotta pick one. It's a bitta hard luck your having if your all torn up between folks. Why not admit who you like the most, I'm sure you have it in your head who you like the most, or deal with the most - I mean, I've seen a bit of the old 'I couldn't pick' malarkey in a number of threads, yet this reduces that lot. Just pick one. One and only one.
Go on, do it. etc. Yeah. Do it.
I mean, it might change later on so if that happens please post the update, but until then please elaborate on the member you like the most, for whatever reasons.

For me, it's Impact. Coolness, the Rock Thread and a bit of NZ/Britishness (perhaps a bit prejudiced but meh) either way. My current favorite member. Always amiable, and seems to have time for everyone. There's loads of other cool people, but Impact gets my vote, by a country mile...

What about you? And if anybody stipulates me as it, then I'll know you're lying. Or you oughta be. Seriously.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Easy. It's DaStevez. I've known the guy for over ten years and he's one of my best friends. We have a lot in common and we understand each other. Plus he's a great poster. 99% of his posts are quality.

Reactions: Doc

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Awesome Echoes. Steve is a right cool bloke, and so are you. I like yous twos styles. If that actually means 'owt' coming from me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite member is Millz for obvious reasons. He's the second most active member in the Sports sections after me, and we pretty much have the same views when it comes to sports. I enjoy reading his posts, he has great opinions on certain subjects. The place wouldn't be the same without him.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I can't pick one favourite.

I like Sim, CaptainObvious, Echoes, DaSteves PretzelCorps and all the other people who post in an objective tone. I don't remember all the user names, but you know who you are.

I also like Wade, because he seems so open minded in discussions.

I like all girl members too regardless of what they post.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
If I have to pick one it's obviously Millz, because we're amigos and hang out in what some call "real life."

But also, related to the site, he's cool on all of its levels. Great and fair Mod, one of the backbone members of the Sports/Wrestling sections, all-around good poster in most other sections, fun addition to chat, etc. He's da man.

And can you believe it, he's never been MotM. We need to make it happen next month, ladies and gentlemen.

Impact

V.I.P.
Oh wow, thanks Lee. You're one of my favourite newer members.

As for my favourite member, it's a pretty tough one but I have to go with Kibi. She radiate positivity and is really genuine as well as a little crazy. And she's exactly the same in 'real life'. I'm lucky I live to close to her and we get to hang out fairly regularly. The girl has saved my sanity a number of times and I love her to pieces.

Sui, Anita and Kay are definitely close seconds though.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Millz and/or Unity. Being a wrestling section whore, I usually see them the most and I love having conversations with them.

Also, the two are very positive and post quality posts.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Probably Steve or Sui basically because they seem to be some of the very few around here who understand me. That being said, I don't have a real favorite. It has changed before.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Wow, this one is tough...I would have to say Babe Ruth is my favorite member because he always has great posts, and creates great threads in the wrestling section.