• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favourite Film with an Animal

Best Film w/ Animal

• Anaconda (Snake)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Beauty (Horse)

• The Edge (Bear)

• Every Which Way but Loose (Orang-Utan)

• Free Willy (A Whale)

• Homeward Bound (Dogs, Cats, Racoons and stuff)

• King Kong (Gorilla thing... A 'rate biggun')

• Lassie (A Border Collie)

• Total voters

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
There's a poll to choose from, with a nice 'other' option in it too.

I've picked out a bunch of films that feature an animal of some sort as the main deal in the film. Not aliens or anything... just some earth-bound animal (Not Human) --- Also, I don't want any animated flicks, because let's face it they all have animals in them... mostly.

Make your mind up on your favourite animal based flick.

And I admit, chances are I've neglected one or two cool animal flicks, here - that's because I actually found them pretty hard to think of. You'll just have to make do.

:)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The poll isn't there yet, but I have to go with Turner and Hooch. I'm a sucker for films that has dogs in them, and to me there were none better then this great film with Tom Hanks. It's funny, it's emotional, there's some great action and the dog is simply amazing. K-9 with Jim Belushi came in a close second.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Well BR... Neither of those are in the poll. Turner probably should be, but meh, I didn't think of it. - Damn. Oh Well.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I went with other as I have always had a soft spot for White Fang.
The film was good but I preferred the book.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Andre. He was an awesome seal. He could do tricks, he had a sense of humour and it was based on a true story which makes me love him more.