Movies Favourite Family Guy Episode

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vidic15, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Well?

Mine one has to be when Peter's house isn't based in America and he creates his own country, making borders around it. Ahh yes. I loved that one. Funny

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I love every episode with that old guy in it. It's so freaking funny.

"Look at those strong arms... I have a tip in my back pocket but my arthritis is acting up, can you reach in and get it for me?" XD

3. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

I liked the puking Episode lmao.

4. Spectre

Spectre Guest

My fav. episode is the one when Burgulars break into the house and Peter for some reason tells their family history......

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Mine would have to be the one where it starts off with Peter waking up and saying about how he drempt he was eating a sheep and then you look at the ground and see a half eaten sheep crawling around.

rofl

I fucking love that one.

6. Spectre

Spectre Guest

And another one is the one w/ Lois' brother and at the end Stewie comes down and says theres a fat half dead guy upstairs eating another fat dead guy.....That shit was funny.....

7. Atsushi

Atsushi Guest

when stewie goes and see his future self

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

My favorite is the ep where Stewie kicks the crap outta Brian funniest ep ever.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Another fave episode is when Peter makes a bar for his friends, and gets jealous of Louis dancing and singing for them. Ahh funny stuff..

10. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

I think that the episode where the family is on its way to New York when Chris quits Boy Scouts and pass through the hotel on the Indian Reservation and he wants to benefit from supposedly being Indian. He has to go through the journey till he has a vision and such.

But I think the best part was at the end with "The more you know" speeches and when he speaks at the very end he comments on how 'Canadians suck'.