Favourite days out?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, May 15, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

So what do you lot like doing for fun days out. Is it going to the cinema, watching sporting events or just chilling with mates.

Personally I love going to see Man United play but what about you guys?

viLky and kiwi like this.

2. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I like going to parks or pools. Let the kids run around, enjoy a dip, have a picnic. Things like that.

viLky likes this.
  3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Horseback riding, or just going down by the water and sitting on the docks relaxing are both perfect.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Biking (bicycle) on mountain trails or in the street.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

When I have the chance to have any of those days I'll be sure to let you know. Working 2 freaking jobs and going to the gym covers me just about and any other time I try to sleep as much as I can since I don't sleep nights very well and/or cleaning up around here or screwing around on net.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  6. keithyul

keithyul Registered Member

well as for me i just like to hang around with my mates by the seaside or sometimes catch a movie..:D

7. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

Car shows are my ideal day out. Decibel Drag Racing is also a major event for me. I love to see how other people have put their heart and soul into their car.

With my girl, anything unique, it's always wonderful to go out and try new things with someone close to you.

8. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

I like to go watch our local baseball teams play, or if our band isn't participating in a show, me and my bros will go check that out.

9. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

Actually I can't stand baseball on TV. But the first time I went to actually watch a baseball game in person with some friends I absolutely loved it.

Good stuff.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Either going hiking to going to a college football game would be my top choices.