• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite day of the week

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Ginock actually inspired me to think of this snap thread idea.

And it's what it says on the tin - err... title box.

What's your favourite day of the week - And why?

--

For me, it's not Friday -

It's Saturday -
My regular 'day off' work, and a day where most pleasant, social pursuits arise. Be it golf, clubbing, pubbing or just mooching about with video game consoles. It's always a good day - even better if it's sunny.

You?

Impact

V.I.P.
I really like Thursday. It used to be pay day for me, and i've had my best times out drinking on thirsty Thursday.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Friday. Because no matter how bad my day is at work, every minute that goes by is another minute closer to going home and having a well earned rest. I get to stay up late, play Poker and have a general lol about the place.

Dabs

Registered Member
Saturday I would guess, altho I can't really say any day is my favorite. I can however say Sunday has always been my LEAST favorite. I have loathed Sundays for many many years, even my Mother did. No explanation as to why either. But Saturdays are the fun days I guess.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
FRIDAY!

Fun fun fun fun. Lookin' forward to the weekend.

All Rebecca Black puns aside, Friday is my favorite day because the weekend is starting, but not over.

Plus Saturday is the next day. And Sunday comes afterwards.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
FRIDAY!

Fun fun fun fun. Lookin' forward to the weekend.

All Rebecca Black puns aside, Friday is my favorite day because the weekend is starting, but not over.

Plus Saturday is the next day. And Sunday comes afterwards.
OMG! ^ What he said! :lol:

I think Friday is the best day of the week for me. Not only is it pay day, but I don't have to worry about shit for the next two days.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
First of all I just want to say how proud I am that I have been quoted in a post :D

As for the question I also would go with Friday, like another poster said it all builds up to that last minute when you know you will finish and can have a well earned pint in your pub or club of your choice.

Kristen99

My favorite day is Sunday because Sunday is the day of holiday and lot of fun and entertainment is to be done on Sunday. And i like to play game on Sunday and like to meet with friends.

Malice

Registered Member
My favorite day of the week is saturday because then I can sleep a long time and relax the rest of the day. When not resting I usually have a friend or two over watching films. :)