• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favourite cartoon growing up

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The title of thread says it all, what was your favourite cartoon when growing up? Do you still watch cartoons?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I liked a lot of cartoons growing up, but a couple of my favorites were Scooby-Doo, Doug & Beavis & Butt-Head.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Garfield and Friends was my favorite cartoon as a kid. I also liked shows like Doug, Pepper Ann, The Weekenders, Rocket Power, and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy during my middle school/junior high days.

JCZiggles

Tom And Jerry!, Spongebob Squarepants I still watch Cartoon the only one I watch is Spongebob still one of my favorite ChildHood memories

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I may have to get the Tiny Toons DVD sets and the Animaniacs ones, those shows had so many inside adult jokes its scary lol

BJBirdy

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
I may have to get the Tiny Toons DVD sets and the Animaniacs ones, those shows had so many inside adult jokes its scary lol
There are so many kids shows and cartoons that I'll see now as an adult where I'll hear something and I'll think to myself "Wow, how was that allowed??" For example, in the first Mighty Ducks movie, Gordon Bombay mentions that he scored with the district attorney after the trial (or someone like that, I can't remember her exact label).

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm surprised no one mentioned The Simpsons. That was my go-to show as a kid. Watched it from 5-6 than at 6:30 and at 9pm. Maybe that's why I can't sit down and watch an episode lol. Must've seen every old episode 10-12 times. Good times lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Simpsons was up there for sure. Me and Dickey's Flow were also glued to the television set every time Bugs Bunny came on, so he's up there for sure. Also, we did love Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. Oh, and the Flintstones, cannot forget the Flintstones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 11
Crouton Movies & TV 11