Favourite breakfast?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
So what do you all enjoy eating for breakfast, do you like a huge fry up or just a bowl of cereal.

During my trip to Florida I have Lucky Charms for the first time in over ten years as they stopped selling them over here. I also had Froot Loops. I enjoyed a couple of 'all you can eats' as well at the Ponderosa.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Never was a big breakfast person due to the time although I like breakfast in general. I just eat it for lunch or dinner. But definitely over medium eggs with some toast to scoop it up. Crispy hash browns with ketchup and crispy bacon. I never was a pancake person although I could do some french toast though.

I eat cereal for lunch and dinner too. My favorite is Apple Jacks.

I did get turned off on waffles one year when I was living over in Germany. It was Halloween and I wasn't allowed to go trick or treating until I finished my waffles and I couldn't because it was so much. Sadly, no trick or treating for me that year but my sister did bring home some candy for me too.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
My favorite breakfast is waffles and eggs, with a couple slices of buttered toast, and an orange. Whipped cream and syrup on the waffles. If I could have that for breakfast everyday, I'd be set.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I love having breakfast for lunch or dinner. I'm lazy though so I usually just have cereal or a bagel. If I go out to breakfast I get eggs or an omelet, hash browns with onions, and bacon.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Crepes with cream cheese and fruit, an egg, some sausage, and orange juice.

Or this really yummy baked french toast recipe we found that is stuffed with cream cheese and fruit and a sauce, mmmmm.

Anything that doesn't involve syrup.

Eggs, bacon, hash browns, bagel with cream cheese...Mmmmm

Oh, and omelettes...almost any kind.

Last edited:
Generally, when I get up I usually skip breakfast because it makes me feel sick if I eat. Though, when I do eat, I prefer cereal. It gives me a nice boost of energy and it taste good to boot.

Cocoa Puffs
Trix
Fruit Loops
Apple Jacks

Those are some of my favorites.