• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite Biscuits?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am not sure if posting this is a good idea as I found a thread which was closed and am not yet sure on the protocol for opening new threads that have been closed before and then had another thread of similar type but here we go.

Which are yours? At the moment I am scoffing Oreos at my desk, I used to think they were odd but now I really like them :D

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oreos are okay, but NOTHING beats the glory of the Tim Tam! I also love ANZAC biscuits! Hmm, this is all sounding very Australian. I'm sure there are others I love but Tim Tams and ANZACS are all that come to mind right now.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I love Hide and Seek Biscuits. I eat it almost everyday. Best biscuit I've eaten in my life.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
fyi: It's fine if it's over a year ago. Threads automatically close after a certain period of time, so people are encouraged to make new ones instead of bumping the really old one.

Anyway, I love oreos too, but my favourite has to be custard creams. They are so simple yet so good. :nod:

Impact

V.I.P.
Oreos are okay, but NOTHING beats the glory of the Tim Tam! I also love ANZAC biscuits! Hmm, this is all sounding very Australian. I'm sure there are others I love but Tim Tams and ANZACS are all that come to mind right now.
God yes, Tim Tams are amazing. Toffee Pops also, and certain kinds of of chocolate cookies. Apart from that, i'm not really a biscuit person.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love white chocolate chip. I dont really like the kind you buy packaged, but rather the ones you buy at the bakery. I like the soft and warm chocolate chip. And I love samoas! those are a delicious girl scout cookie that my sister was kind enough to send me three boxes of. :]

Bliss

Sally Twit
Dark chocolate Digestives:

Yummeh in my tummeh.

I try not to eat biscuits all that much but if I ever see these bad boys knocking about I can't help but buy them.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yes! Digestive chocolate! My whole family is obsessed with them!I'm glad you posted that Bliss as I had forgotten the name, but it's definitely another fave of mine. If we buy a packet of them they never last long.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Biscuits and gravy!

Oh wait, you probably mean cookies. I was all excited for a second. Chocolate chip cookies are always good. Or sugar cookies with icing on them.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Not only cookies Echoes, but all types of biscuits! There's a whole big biscuit world out there even outside of the cookies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 11
wooly Food & Beverage 3