Movies Favourite Animated Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Impact, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

What is your favourite animated or childrens movie? (Ysa's status on facebook actually inspired this thread :))

It definitely has to be Ice Age for me. I have watched that movie so many times and it still makes me laugh. 2 & 3 were good too, but not quite as good as the original.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Gonna have to go with a classic and say Lion King. That movie was epic and always will be.

Also, as a side note, it's an awesomely hilarious coincidence that you mentioned Ysa and the Google ad on my page right now is advertising how to "impress a french chick."

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Aladdin. The story and most of the characters were very interesting and unique. I didn't like Genie, though, I found him quite annoying. =)

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i'll have to go with Lion King as well. that movie made me cry when i first watched it.

5. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

Haha. Cheech Marin VS a children's movie. I guess it worked out!

I am going to have to say the Goofy Movie. =D Who doesn't like Goofy and Max?

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

My mum hates Goofy with a passion. :lol:

I'm not sure of my favourite. It would be out of the following: Yellow Submarine, Watership Down (prefer the book but still love the film), 101 Dalmations, and Land Before Time.
    But for the sake of picking one, I'm going with.....

Fox and the Hound :nod:

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Lion King definitely. Awesome soundtrack, awesome everything? lol...except for Mufasas death of course.

Honorable mention to MULAN! Also another epic movie, funny as hell, Eddie Murphy made that movie for me lol.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Fox and the Hound was so depressing.

I'm also going to give a big nod to Shrek and Shrek 2. I loved the humor and the bashing of fairytales :)

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree Cons, the Shrek movies are awesome. Well, the last one was slightly pointless.

Also, i've never even seen Lion King. Should probably get onto that as everyone seems to think it's great.

Shooting_Palanx likes this.
  10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Ahhhh...how can I forget Shrek.

I watched that movie everyday on VHS after school, I just loved the humor in it, and I felt sorry for Shrek when he put himself down so much, where he thought the whole world had given up on him.