• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favourite Albums of 2010

Konshentz

Konshentz

Mood Muzik 4: A Turn 4 The Worst - Joe Budden

Nothing even came close to this album for me. I'm a HUGE Budden fan and this was definitely some of his best stuff. Only a couple of tracks on the CD that I didn't love and even those were better than a lot of other stuff I hear.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The Lady Killer by Cee-Lo Green
Slash's self titled debut solo album... GET IT.

and hopefully Kanye's new album.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
So, technically the year isn't over, but I can't see either of these 2 albums being topped for me.

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare (Official Music Video)

and Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy

YouTube - "Say You'll Haunt Me" - Official Video

So, what were your favourite albums from 2010?
You are so damn cool. Lol

I would also put Nightmare as my favourite, with congregation of the damned by Atreyu as a close second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKAwap4Y8Qc

Konshentz

Konshentz
This gets added to my favorite albums of 2010...

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Kanye West

This CD blew my mind. You should definitely listen to it.

9thEcho

Registered Member
I haven't gotten my hands on Avenged Sevenfold's newest yet, though if that song is anything to go by then it'll be on my favourite's list. I had no idea Stone Sour had a new album out, so I'll have to get on that... Of the ones I have bought, I'd have to say Happiness by Hurts and Asylum by Disturbed would probably be my favourites, though it's a tough call.

Impact

V.I.P.
OMG, I had completely forgotten about Disturbed - Asylum. Definitely one of my favourites from this year...It would come in 3rd place.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Impact Music 31
Altanzitarron Music 11