• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Favourite Actress Draft - Interest Thread

Bliss

Sally Twit
Would any of you be interested in this? I am choosing actresses because it will be harder seeing as males dominate the industry.
They can star in Movies or TV shows and they can be dead or alive. I will let you know how many picks you can have once I see how much interest there is.

I will then play them off against each other in polls to determine the most popular actress according to GF!

Please sign up here if you'd like to take part.

Bliss
Iris
Crouton
Vecoli
Ephemerite

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'm down, i think it could be fun.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I want in on this too, please!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Awesome!

I was hoping for at least 5 so that's good. If we can get 5 more then even better.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I have a feeling there is going to a fight to the death for dianna agron, naya rivera, heather morris, and lea michelle.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Well you're welcome to all of those considering I've never heard of them. If it was just us five I think my choices would be safe haha.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Well you're welcome to all of those considering I've never heard of them. If it was just us five I think my choices would be safe haha.
I'm sure they will. It will be hard for me to choose based on their acting ability and not how hot they are. lol

Don't worry, bitch, I will cut you, those four are mine. You and Nick can just forget about taking them. :p