• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favotite Bands

GlodenBob788

Registered Member
Nirvana
Weird Al
Green Day
Weezer
Queen
CKY
Gorillaz
NOFX
Polaris
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Bob Marely
Draft Punk
The Clash
The Ramones
Black Flag
Go betty Go
Isocary
Korn
My Chemical Romance
Trio
Pilot
Operation Ivy
Sweet Chilrden
The Offspring
Motion City Sound Track
Alien Ant Farm
Saliva
Blood Hound
:nod: long list

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I could list everything I listen to, but I don't have two hours. If you can name a genre of music, I can name a band/artist from it that I listen to.

Julie

Registered Member
For me, it would be much easier to list what I don't listen to. I've always had a great appreciation for just about every genre of music.

Same here, it would be easier to list what I don't like. Which would be most rap and any rock with annoying screaming.
Oddly enough, I grew up listening to metal filled with annoying screaming. Metallica was the first music I ever liked. But my tastes have changed and that stuff just gives me a headache now. I prefer laid back music.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
i also agree, it would be impossible for me to say all the bands that i like. i could only tell you what genres i don't like.

Spinlock

Registered Member
ScubaSteve said:
If you can name a genre of music, I can name a band/artist from it that I listen to.
Alright... Romanian pop.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Heh, not quite what I meant.