Favorits Shawn Michaels Matches...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Aug 25, 2010.

1. This one is simple...What's your favorite Shawn Michaels matches? It doesn't matter which era either.

2. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Shawn Michaels Vs. Razor Ramon, the ladder match from Wrestlemania 10. I'm not really an HBK fan, but this is probably my favorite match of his.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Man, there are too many to count. Shawn Michaels is the best in-ring perfomer I've ever seen but one that I'll mention is HBK vs Undertaker, Bad Blood, Hell in a Cell, St Louis, Missouri, 1997.

It also featured the debut of Kane...just an epic match.

4. Yes it was, but if you look back at his career, there's a lot of firsts all over the place. Like Hell In A Cell, the first Casket Match at the RR, the first to win the RR match in the #1, and in the #2 spot. The first to face Taker two WM's in a row, and of course who could forget the first WWF Ladder Match.

The man himself is history, to think that just a few months ago him and Taker were the only two active wrestlers who were in the first episode of RAW.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Iron Match between Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart at Wrestlemania XII. No one scored a pinfall during the whole match. Gorilla said that the match had to go to Sudden Death, and when it did Michaels was able to score a pinfall early on.

It was an incredible match, no one believed this two guys could wrestle for 60 minutes, but they proved everyone wrong.

6. You are so right, I can't believe I didn't mention that. He was also the First to hold every major title in the WWF. He truly was an Icon in the business...I hated to see him go though, just glad I got to watch his entire career from beginning to end.

7. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Geez, where to begin. Shawn Michaels can have a great match with a broom stick. Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania was one of my personal favorites, all of his matches were good.

8. Babe_Ruth

I wouldn't say all his matches were good, some of them were terrible. Don't you remember his match at Summerslam 2005 against Hulk Hogan? He was overselling so bad, and it was obvious to everyone.

9. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Yeah that is true. I try to block Hulk Hogan out of memory. Also some of his matches that he had with Kane were not all that great either, but at least Kane has talent and the their matches was OK at the most.

Another match that I loved was Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin, that match was great, also Mysterio vs Michaels on Raw a few years back was really good as well.

10. Babe_Ruth

The match he had against Shelton Benjamin during the Gold Rush tournament was fantastic. I have no clue how Shelton Benjamin didn't become a major star after that match. Him and HBK put on a heck of a show, the match was pretty much flawless. Then ending was just spectacular as well.

Benjamin not getting pushed to main event status will always be something that I'll never get.