• Roc Feather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't know if the mirror shield was supposed to go under "shield" or not, so I just voted for "other." Anyway, I vote for the mirror shield from Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/Wind Waker. It just looks badass and it's fun to use. After the mirror shield, my favorites are probably the hookshot/longshot or the Biggorons sword.

Edit: by the way, this probably should have gone in the general gaming forum.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i voted for the shield.

the mirror shield was very fun to play with. but i loved to counter in wind waker as much as possible.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I voted other.....my best item when I was link was Zelda. :)

But asides from the girl, it would have to be Lan Lan milk. It saved me countless times.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's the boomerang for me. I have lots of fun with that, espcially in the first where it can be thrown through the walls.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Good call- I think I put it in General Non-gaming by accident.

I voted for the boomerang. I liked how you could stun enemies with it and then use it to pick up far away items like rupees and hearts.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Pianobone said:
Good call- I think I put it in General Non-gaming by accident.

I voted for the boomerang. I liked how you could stun enemies with it and then use it to pick up far away items like rupees and hearts.
You know, I just invisioned playing the new Zelda on the revolution and using the boomerang. That would be awsome to learn how to fling the remote(not let it go of course) and us it as your boomerang. Then when it comes back to you, a violent rumble occurs when it hits your(link's) hand.

That would be just too cool...and probably the only way I would ever get a boomerang to come back to me. Has anyone ever done it in real life?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The hookshot was cool, almost as good as the boomerang. Don't forget the medallions, too. Those were fun.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The medallions in Link to the Past? I never even use those things unless I have to (just like the spells in Ocarina of Time). The boomerang is always fun, but I was kind of disappointed that you didn't get to use it much in OoT. Can't even use it as an adult, which is pretty dumb.