Nintendo Favorite Zelda Game?

What is your favorite Zelda game?

• Total voters

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Well I'll bet that somebody saw this thread coming, it's really easy all yo have to do is pick your favorite Zelda game. (actually on second thought it's not all that easy to do).

I am a huge zelda fan (just look at the avatar) I love the game series all together.

If I had to choose my absolute favorite ever I would go with Ocarina Of Time with several others such as Zelda 2 LOZ and A Link To The Past very close behind.

Ocarina Of Time is really the game that introduced me to the whole series and now I love it.

Note: there are too many Zelda games to fit into on poll so if your favorite is not one of the main items select other and specify your favorite.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ocarina of Time for sure.

After that they're pretty even. Majora's Mask, Zelda II, Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess.

Then A Link to the Past and Links Awakening.

And near the bottom, Wind Waker.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've only played two Zelda games ever... The Legend of Zelda (NES) and The Windwaker... (GC)

From what I hear Windwaker shouldn't be considered the best Zelda but I did like it more than the original NES version... Maybe I should play Twilight Princess before voting. ;)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
EX, Twilight Princess has that as well. You play as a few versions of Link in it.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Ocarina of Time, followed by Twilight Princess and Wind Waker.

I don't see why you people don't like Wind Waker I thought that the new style of graphics in that game were really nice.