• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Favorite Zelda character

Greywolf

Registered Member
For all those Zelda lovers out there, in all the games ever released in istory, what is your favorite Zelda character? Is it Link, Ganondorf, perhaps Zelda, or the Gorons. Any character out there, whether it's primary, secondary, odd, animal, from Ocarina of Time, or A link to the past, ANY character out there is worth choosing.... Mine is Link, because of the tons of things he does, and makes it all out in one piece, plus his sword skills are awesome. If anyone has a reason and a favorite character, feel free to post it in here.

Thanks for listening

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Link and Ganondorf are my favorites, but I'm sure they're everybody's favorites. For something a little less obvious I'll say the mask salesman from Majora's Mask. Actually Majora's Mask had a ton of good characters. Probably because they all had their own daily schedule which made them seem like real people.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like the guy that I got my fishing pole from in Twilight Princess. He is probably my favorite Zelda character. ;)

Seriously though, who wouldn't pick Link? I can't even see picking Ganondorf or even Zelda herself. It's gotta be Link.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Yeah, I have to agree and go with link as well. If I had to pick someone else....I would still pick link.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
But yeah everybody who replies to this thread should also post their second favorite character, excluding Link, Ganondorf/Ganon and Zelda.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Link. After that, it has to be the shopkeeper in the original who not only hid his store, but who also had the gull to point out how expensive his merchandise was. He taught me that monopolies are bad. Very bad. After that, maybe the dude in the original that gives Link the wooden sword, and then appears to receive a mortal wound from Link for his efforts. That taught me that Link is a dick.

viLky

ykLiv
Link. Same reason as everybody. And since Hybrix asked us to exclude him, I would pick the monster Poe. They're the ghost that fly around in the Forest Temple in Zelda: OoT. I like how they look, they're cute and my favorite monster.

Just to add least favorite, it would be Tringle (?). Can't stand the guy. Especially during Zelda: Wind Walker.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Just to add least favorite, it would be Tringle (?). Can't stand the guy. Especially during Zelda: Wind Walker.
I think if we had a poll for least favorite character, Tingle would win unanimously.