Favorite Wrestling announcer

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who is your favorite wrestling annoucer of all-time? I believe they had a lot of good ones, in Jerry Lawler,Booby Breena,Gorrila Monsoon,Jesse the Body Ventura,Michael Cole Vince Mcmahon, which I think he did an awesome job as a wrestling announcer, but I believe the best is J.R Jim Ross, he's really good at what he does, and it shows that he enjoys doing what he does.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lawler is a riot, but J.R. gets boring really quick. AJ Styles is a joke, but he can be good.

3. Babe_Ruth

How can you think J.R gets boring really quick, he's always yelling e.g Stone Cold Stone Cold, I love him so much. Also yes I agree the two funniest annoucers where Jerry Lawler and Bobby the Brain Heenan, they are both very funny annoucers.

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

aj styles haha i think u mean joey styles

5. Babe_Ruth

Yes he means Joey Styles lol, but why didn't you mention who was your favorite wrestling announcer, and please remember of the rule I told you your post must be two sentences minimum. Because just a few words is spamming.

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

itd hard for two sentences. my fav. is def. joey styles. although jerry lawler is very funny sometimes as is tazz

7. Omega

Omega Ω

i would have to say joey styles seems to get really into the sports entertainers oh i mean wrestlers wow it is great they are letting him say that

tazz and michael cole are great when they are dissing one another

8. Babe_Ruth

I am not a big fan of Michael Cole and Tazz because they're not entertaining enough and I can't really comment on Joey Styles because I haven't heard him announce many times.