Favorite Wrestling announcer

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who is your favorite wrestling annoucer of all-time? I believe they had a lot of good ones, in Jerry Lawler,Booby Breena,Gorrila Monsoon,Jesse the Body Ventura,Michael Cole Vince Mcmahon, which I think he did an awesome job as a wrestling announcer, but I believe the best is J.R Jim Ross, he's really good at what he does, and it shows that he enjoys doing what he does.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How can you think J.R gets boring really quick, he's always yelling e.g Stone Cold Stone Cold, I love him so much. Also yes I agree the two funniest annoucers where Jerry Lawler and Bobby the Brain Heenan, they are both very funny annoucers.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes he means Joey Styles lol, but why didn't you mention who was your favorite wrestling announcer, and please remember of the rule I told you your post must be two sentences minimum. Because just a few words is spamming.

S

shawnesty23

itd hard for two sentences. my fav. is def. joey styles. although jerry lawler is very funny sometimes as is tazz

i would have to say joey styles seems to get really into the sports entertainers oh i mean wrestlers wow it is great they are letting him say that

tazz and michael cole are great when they are dissing one another

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not a big fan of Michael Cole and Tazz because they're not entertaining enough and I can't really comment on Joey Styles because I haven't heard him announce many times.