• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Worst Movie of all time

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I was just looking at the worst movies of all time list on Rotten Tomatoes:
ROTTEN TOMATOES: The Worst of the Worst Pictures

There are several movies here that I loved. Ranking in at number 9 is Master of Disguise with Dana Carvey. I have seen this movie 20 times and still love it. I realize, since it is number 9, there will be alot of people that will think I'm a dope for liking it...that's ok.

Just wondering what your favorite worst movie? The movie that every critic panned that you thought was fantastic?

Any Gigli fans?

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only ones I've seen from the list are:

58. The Order

36. Serving Sara

18. Christmas with the Kranks

It's safe to say they are all pretty bad movies. Serving Sara was decent though.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
The Mask 2 was in there. I thought that was an excellent movie. I think it got unfairly criticized because Jim Carry was not in it. That's a great kid's movie.

maledoro

Strange Visitor
cat woman deserved to be in the lest ... !!!! I hate this movie really ><
I haven't seen it, but the idea of Halle Berry in a Catwoman costume does sound appealing.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The idea of a movie plot written around Halle Berry in a Catwoman costume sounds like a sad excuse to make a movie with Halle Berry in tight clothes. I'm sure the plot was miserable. I never saw it either though.

I did just find out recently that a Dead or Alive movie came out a few months ago and apparently got some of the worst reviews of all time. IGN called it "Game Over for this cheesy Babe-Fest."

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
There was seriously a Dead or Alive movie? What kind of movie was it?